September 16, 2016

In God's time

On the past days, I kept on praying and asking God for guidance on what should I do. Should I go back to employment that would give me a fixed monthly salary but with a committed time or continue doing business with lots of free time but income is base on how hard you work. And I also include on my prayer that I have 3 kids to take care. 

A few days ago my eldest daughter got sick with fever and an infection. I don't know what God's plan for me and I might have overlooked or didn't understand His answer to my pray, but maybe with the situation of my daughter He made me see His answer. So I have to let go of all my worries, that He would be there for us I just have to wait for His perfect time. So my prayer now is to give me strength, courage, wisdom, guidance, and patience to take care of my family and kids and have faith and wait for His plans to unfold.

God bless us today!

Toddles

No comments :

Post a Comment