September 5, 2017

Part time job

While waiting for my appointment as court stenographer, I decided to join the real estate business. I joined the company of my husband's high school classmate. So many friends have invited me before to join the business but I have declined since for me convincing people to buy a property is difficult and I don't have that network. But now that I don't have anything to do and I don't want to look for a part time job as it might make me lose my interest on my stenographer job. I reconsidered the offer as it will not take most of my time and it would serve as a sideline job and future additional income for the family.

So friends, help me be successful in this new found business. Please like and visit my facebook page: Cebu Beautiful Homes

No comments :

Post a Comment