January 29, 2014

Summer at 8 months and 1 week

My baby Summer is growing so fast. I'm happy that she is healthy but sad that a few months from now she will be turning 1.

Her developments this month

  • crawling - she can support herself na, not like the previous month she crawls like a worm hehehe
  • standing - she can now stand when she can hold on something strong that she thinks can hold her
  • moves her head up & down
  • she calls you by her hands doing close open movements
  • wants to eat adult food
And lastly, one thing that we all notice is her stubborn attitude, if she holds something and you will get it from her she won't stop wailing until you give it back to her. 

But we are all fond of her. I can see that she loves/likes her ate so much because in the morning when she wakes up she would climb on top of me and look at her ate. Sometimes, seeing the two of them play makes me happy and blessed for having the two of them. 

No comments :

Post a Comment