March 18, 2014

Just an update

Sorry for not updating.

February was a busy month for me and at the same time I was left with one house hold help since the yaya of Summer decided not to come back. So I've been juggling family, work, business and other stuff that needs my attention for more than a month. 

Work has been demanding some of my time since our partner have new strategies and I have no choice but to support and give it a try; been busy with client meetings and market scanning. And my new  business venture, Arty Party Affordable Balloon Decoration, is slowly getting noticed online by mothers all over Cebu so I have to maintain our facebook page and online advertising just to keep everyone updated. Though I'm online most of the time but I'm more focus on marketing my business and my brain is so worked up that I cannot think of anything to say or write in my blog. Looking back at my post last January, it were so inspiring. So hoping to post more positive and happy post. 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment